Category | Travel Tips
| Updated: 26/09/2023
Take A Break From Your Winter Routine With ACE-FX Financial Services
It's that time of year again. Spring is not yet in bloom and your Christmas holiday seems like it happened in the distant past. You're tired and need to recharge, preferably somewhere warm. Yes, it's time to reap the rewards of your hard work so far this year and ACE-FX is here to help.
So it's with great pleasure that ACE-FX continues its holiday destination series with a checklist of wonderful attractions in Florida. Every Brit deserves a break from the UK winter, so why not take it in one of the sunniest and most beautiful spots in the entire United States?
ACE-FX Helps Get You Where You Want to Go
There's nowhere in the world that's more cheery than Florida right now. And no firm offers better financial services than ACE-FX. Put the two together and you have the best holiday package you can imagine, one where you can recharge without going bankrupt.
But you won't want to carry money overseas, so we suggest using an ACE-FX prepaid dollar card. In addition to being safe and convenient, our cards can be topped off anywhere that has internet access. And as with all ACE-FX services, our prepaid dollar cards offer the best currency exchange rates in the industry.
Now let's dig into the list. For your convenience, the attractions are arranged according to the major cities where they're located.
Attractions in the Orlando Area
Orlando is a tourist Mecca that's perfect the whole family. The city is known for its theme parks, sparkling beaches, and an eclectic mix of local music. Here are the spots you won't won't want to miss.
- Universal Studios-- Of all the Orlando theme parks, Universal Studios has the most wide-ranging appeal. A delight for adults and children alike, the park features movie-themed rides, costumed Hollywood characters, and revolving live shows.
- An Orlando Magic Game-- Professional basketball is a big ticket in the USA. Check out an evening of NBA action at the Amway Center for a distinctly American experience and give your family a treat they're not likely to encounter again.
- The Kennedy Space Center-- Rocket through the Space Age and beyond with a tour of the Kennedy Space Center. It's been the epicenter of American space travel for almost fifty years and offers a variety of intergalactic experiences for the whole family.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of Art-- For a change of pace, pay a visit to this unique museum just outside Orlando. It houses a lovely collection of American decorative art, including the world's largest display of Tiffany glass.
The St. Petersburg Area
Located on the Gulf of Mexico, St Petersburg is one of the sunniest cities in the United States. With a number of gorgeous, white sand beaches and a resort atmosphere, St Pete will recharge your tired spirits like no other place. Here are the attractions you won't want to miss.
- Redington Shores Beach-- Spread over less than four acres, Redington Shores offers a beach experience that's more tranquil and intimate than most. Equipped with all the amenities you'll need, the Redington Shores Beach offers beautiful weather and perfect swimming conditions in the exotic Gulf.
- The Dali Museum-- Surrealist painter Salvador Dali was one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. With a cross section of the Spanish genius's paintings, objets d'art, and sculptures, the Dali Museum is a wondrous aesthetic experience that will complement your dream time on the beach magnificently.
- The Tryst Gastro Lounge-- For nightlife in St Pete, spend a gourmet evening at The Tryst Gastro Lounge. The selection of gastronomic delights and top shelf spirits will please even the most sophisticated palate.
Key West Attractions
The community of Key West has attained an almost mythical status as one of the most beautiful and laid back spots in the United States. Famous more for its culture and stunning coral reefs than its beaches, Key West offers an experience that's both tranquil and strangely provocative. Visit these two spots for an authentic sample of the area's flavor.
- The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum-- The rugged literary great lived in Key West from 1931-1939. A visit here will take you on an intimate tour through some of Hemingway's most productive years. His time in Key West was when he crafted many of the stories and novels that earned him his reputation as America's greatest author.
- Dry Tortugas National Park-- A wonderful 70-mile ferry ride from Key West takes you to Dry Tortugas National Park. Home to historic Fort Jefferson, the park offers snorkeling and diving in some of the most beautiful waters in the country, as well as an unparalleled menagerie of marine life.